Finding a suitable bachelor apartment in Ottawa can be challenging at times, but not necessarily for lack of choice; the trouble for some may be that you don’t know how to narrow down your search.
So if you’re looking for a bachelor or studio unit, keep some of the following guidelines in mind – the most important features and elements of a well-suited bachelor apartment.
– PROXIMITY: Ottawa is entering the depths of winter, so most people want to minimize their commuting time, to work, or for many of our residents, class. So if you’re attending uOttawa, you may want to consider an apartment in Sandy Hill, close to the university campus, or a Centretown rental. Meanwhile, if you’re down at Carleton, you might be looking at an apartment in the Glebe.
– CONVENIENCE: Apart from your proximity to your place of business, you might want to keep in mind your apartment’s location in relation to amenities: grocery stores and convenience stores, restaurants, shopping, etc. For these purposes, Centretown and the ByWard Market are great options, as is The Glebe.
– APARTMENT FEATURES: People at different stages of their life are looking for different features or amenities in an apartment. At FPM, we offer comfortable and refined living spaces at great locations in the city’s urban core. Among the features that you might find in our units include:
- Recently renovated apartments
- Hardwood floors
- Custom kitchens
- Tall ceilings
- Kitchen appliances included
- And more (apartment features vary).
– FLOORPLAN: When you’re working with limited space in a studio apartment, most people like to at least have ample separation between their sleeping quarters and living area.
View All Bachelor Apartments:
We’re constantly updating our website with new listings, so be sure to bookmark our Bachelor Apartment Rentals page and check back regularly to find the listing that’s right for you.
Thanks for reading,
The FPM Team.